Network Troubleshooter

Modem troubleshooter
What problem are you having?
My communications programs are not working correctly.
Next
Do you receive a message about network protocols?
No, I do not receive either of these messages.
Next
Is your modem turned off? To verify that your modem is turned on Open Device Manager.
No, my modem is turned on, but I still have a problem.
Next
Does Windows support your modem? The Windows Hardware Compatibility List (HCL) lists the devices Windows supports. Check this list to see whether your modem is supported by Window XP.
Internet Connection is Required

Fuck.

* * * * *
En otras noticias...
Alex acaba de descubrir el divino placer, entre gozoso y culposo, como todos los placeres, de la lectura en el baño.
Ése es mijo. No me lo cambiaron en el hospital.

Comentarios

Entradas populares